Friday, August 21, 2009

Will I gain Page Rank if I write one post a week?

Ok I know I just wrote an article to slat Google pr however I am interested to see if I can get a Google pr on this blog so I am going to write at least one article a week to see if I can. As of today this blog is an n/a pr, so lets see what happens, I will not bother to promote the site via an links or marketing I shall just add content on a weekly basis.
Just as a side note I have a blog smartstart-toys.blogspot.com which I have written an article once a week for 5 months and it just went from a pr n/a to a pr2 however I have promoted this blog via blog directories and twitter (note too that smartstart-toys.blogspot.com only ranks on Google for the first post I made, so even with a pr 2 it does not rank as well as my brand new blogs with pr 0) so this is why I want to try this blog with no promotion. Stay tuned to find out what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment